Table of Contents
What to do to increase optimize your health?
- Eat a healthy and well-balanced diet.
- Develop good sleep habits.
- Get regular exercise.
- Manage your stress.
- Take a multivitamin with antioxidants.
- Limit your intake of alcohol and nicotine.
- Drink adequate fluids.
- Consider a natural energy booster.
What is health optimization? In a nutshell, health optimization is the practice of looking at your health from a perspective of, “how can I make this even better” or “what can I do to feel my best every day and live a long and healthy life,” versus, “how can I fix this thing that’s wrong with me.”
Why should we optimize our health? With health optimization, you prevent issues in one part of your body from throwing the rest of your body into imbalance, you can avoid acute, chronic and life threatening illnesses for a longer time period, and be in the best shape possible to fight back if disease does strike.
What are the six basic rules for good health?
- Medical. It’s important to establish and maintain a relationship with a primary care provider who will partner with you to help you understand your specific medical risks and assess your general state of health.
- Social Wellness.