What are 10 ways to improve your health?
- Enjoy de-stressing. Experts recommend regular exercise, meditation and breathing techniques to reduce stress.
- Put away the salt.
- Get to bed earlier.
- Have a glass of red wine.
- Check your posture and ergonomics.
- Do a crossword puzzle.
- Weigh in.
- Make a few dietary substitutions.
What are 7 things you can do to improve your health?
- 1 Ease into exercise. Regular exercise helps to ward off nearly every degenerative disease, including cognitive decline.
- 2 Sleep until you’re rested.
- 3 Follow a heart-healthy diet.
- 4 Snack selectively.
- 5 Go for the joe.
- 6 Don’t shy away from chocolate.
- 7 Stay connected.
What can I do to improve my body? Focus on healthy habits.
Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, limit treats and sugary drinks, exercise at least 60 minutes a day, keep screen time in check, and get enough sleep. If you are concerned about your weight, talk to your doctor about healthy eating and ways to be active.
What are 3 things to improve your health?
- Eat healthy. What you eat is closely linked to your health.
- Get regular exercise.
- Lose weight if you’re overweight.
- Protect your skin.
- Practice safe sex.
- Don’t smoke or use tobacco.
- Limit how much alcohol you drink.
- Questions to ask your doctor.