Table of Contents
What should I do instead of going to gym?
- Running. The beauty of running is that you can run where you like, for as long as you like and as fast or as slow as you like.
- Cycling. Like running, cycling can be done at your speed, wherever you like and whenever you like.
- HIIT workouts.
- Indoor circuits.
Can you be healthy and not go to the gym? The bottom line is that our bodies were designed to move. And that doesn’t necessarily mean going to the gym. You don’t need to lift heavy weights or grind through high intensity interval workouts to live a long and healthy life. Simple, natural movement can be even more impactful.
How can I get fit at home?
- Stick to 10s. Try to do just 10 push-ups and 10 sit-ups every day, even if they aren’t consecutive.
- Stand up at least every hour.
- Walk for at least 20 minutes a day.
- Don’t even leave the house.
- Use Tabata.
- Switch off.
- Don’t worry about how long your work out lasts.
- Run for just one song.
Do home workouts really work? Going to the gym isn’t the only way to get in a great workout. Working out at home can be just as effective. While a gym provides a dedicated space, home workouts offer more flexibility and can be more efficient. It all depends on how you use your time and equipment to maximize your effort.