What improves social health? In general, people feel better when they get enough sleep, eat healthily, get regular exercise, maintain a normal weight, drink less alcohol, and don’t smoke. Research shows that those who follow all five of these habits can live a decade longer than those who don’t.
What are some examples of good social health?
- Treating people with kindness.
- Communicating clearly.
- Developing meaningful relationships.
- Acting appropriately in relationships.
- Establishing and respecting personal boundaries.
What are the 3 ways to care for your social health?
- Develop Good Communication Skills.
- Build Healthy, Meaningful Relationships.
- Respect and Love Yourself.
- Create a Safe Support System.
How do I maintain my social life?
- Practice Self-Care.
- Know Thyself.
- Don’t Criticize, Judge or Blame.
- Own Up to Your Part.
- Rekindle old friendships and nurture relationships with people who are respectful, positive and supportive.
- Don’t be a flake!
- Appreciate Yourself and Others.