Table of Contents
What helps to improve employees mental health?
- Help your workforce look after their physical health. Mental and physical wellbeing are interlinked.
- Give your employees a voice.
- Offer flexibility.
- Building connections with team members.
- Provide time to focus on mental health.
What are 5 strategies for improving an individual’s mental health?
- Connect with other people. Good relationships are important for your mental wellbeing.
- Be physically active. Being active is not only great for your physical health and fitness.
- Learn new skills.
- Give to others.
- Pay attention to the present moment (mindfulness)
How can HR improve employee mental health? Setting up an anonymous portal through which employees can reach out to let HR or managers know that they’re struggling with high stress and need help. Providing training on problem solving, effective communication and conflict resolution. Promoting your employee assistance program (EAP), if you offer one.
What is an example of an improvement in mental health? Being physically active. Exercise can reduce feelings of stress and depression and improve your mood. Getting enough sleep. Sleep affects your mood.