Table of Contents
What can we do to improve healthcare?
- Collect Data and Analyze Patient Outcomes. If you can’t measure it, then you can’t manage it.
- Set Goals and Commit to Ongoing Evaluation.
- Improve Access to Care.
- Focus on Patient Engagement.
- Connect and Collaborate With Other Organizations.
How can we improve the healthcare system in our country?
- Encouraging innovation and manufacturing (of medical devices) within the country.
- Spending more on medical research.
- Improving medical, nursing and technical education as well as upskilling of existing manpower.
- International collaborations.
What makes a good health care system? A good system is one that organized in a way to ensure timely access to the highest attainable standard of care to all its citizens; one that has the right programs managed by competent professionals; one in which clinics provide preventive and curative care for the most common conditions, i.e. primary health care in
Why is quality improvement important in healthcare? Quality improvement seeks to standardize processes and structure to reduce variation, achieve predictable results, and improve outcomes for patients, healthcare systems, and organizations.