What are ways to improve social health?
To build healthy relationships:
- Recognize how other people influence you.
- Share your feelings honestly.
- Ask for what you need from others.
- Listen to others without judgement or blame.
- Disagree with others respectfully.
- Avoid being overly critical, angry outbursts, and violent behavior.
What are some examples of good social health?
Elements of social health include:
- Treating people with kindness.
- Communicating clearly.
- Developing meaningful relationships.
- Acting appropriately in relationships.
- Establishing and respecting personal boundaries.
What are the 3 ways to care for your social health?
Here are a few ways you can improve upon your social wellness.
- Develop Good Communication Skills.
- Build Healthy, Meaningful Relationships.
- Respect and Love Yourself.
- Create a Safe Support System.
How do I maintain my social life?
To cultivate your habits of social wellness, follow these seven guidelines:
- Practice Self-Care.
- Know Thyself.
- Don’t Criticize, Judge or Blame.
- Own Up to Your Part.
- Rekindle old friendships and nurture relationships with people who are respectful, positive and supportive.
- Don’t be a flake!
- Appreciate Yourself and Others.