What are the 5 tips for emotional health?
- Create and maintain a healthy daily routine. COVID-19 has created drastic changes to our daily schedule.
- Be aware of the amount of news you are watching and reading.
- Set reasonable expectations on yourself.
- Stay connected to family and friends.
- Get support and breathe.
What are 8 ways to improve and maintain good emotional health?
- Start your day on a positive note.
- Stay present.
- Make time for exercise.
- Eat healthy.
- Set goals for yourself.
- Take sleep seriously.
- Don’t be ashamed to ask for help.
What are the 3 steps to having good emotional health?
- Step 1: Physical activity. When we exercise, our bodies release stress-relieving and mood-boosting chemicals called endorphins.
- Step 2: Healthy Nutrition.
- Step 3: Proper Sleep.
What are some examples of emotional health?
- They’re self-aware. Someone who is self-aware can perceive themselves accurately and understands how their behavior comes across to others.
- They have emotional agility.
- They have strong coping skills.
- They live with purpose.
- They manage their stress levels.