What are the 3 ways to care for your social health?
Here are a few ways you can improve upon your social wellness.
- Develop Good Communication Skills.
- Build Healthy, Meaningful Relationships.
- Respect and Love Yourself.
- Create a Safe Support System.
What are some examples of good social health?
Elements of social health include:
- Treating people with kindness.
- Communicating clearly.
- Developing meaningful relationships.
- Acting appropriately in relationships.
- Establishing and respecting personal boundaries.
What are 10 social health examples?
What is Social Health?
- Having assertive skills rather than passive or aggressive ones.
- Balancing your social and personal time.
- Being engaged with other people in the community.
- Adapting in social situations.
- To be yourself in all situations.
- Treating others with respect.
How can I improve my social health?
To build healthy relationships:
- Recognize how other people influence you.
- Share your feelings honestly.
- Ask for what you need from others.
- Listen to others without judgement or blame.
- Disagree with others respectfully.
- Avoid being overly critical, angry outbursts, and violent behavior.