What are 8 ways to improve and maintain good emotional health?
- Start your day on a positive note.
- Stay present.
- Make time for exercise.
- Eat healthy.
- Set goals for yourself.
- Take sleep seriously.
- Don’t be ashamed to ask for help.
What are 3 of the 5 ways you can improve your mental emotional health?
- Connect with other people. Good relationships are important for your mental wellbeing.
- Be physically active. Being active is not only great for your physical health and fitness.
- Learn new skills.
- Give to others.
- Pay attention to the present moment (mindfulness)
What are the 5 tips for emotional health?
- Create and maintain a healthy daily routine. COVID-19 has created drastic changes to our daily schedule.
- Be aware of the amount of news you are watching and reading.
- Set reasonable expectations on yourself.
- Stay connected to family and friends.
- Get support and breathe.
What are 3 things you can do to improve your social emotional health?
- Help them learn and practice positive self-talk (“I can handle this.” “I can do this.”)
- Journal or write a letter to someone in your family, or even a historical figure.
- Clean, declutter, and organize.
- Do a puzzle.
- Cook or bake.