What are 5 ways that we can improve environmental health?
- Switch to reusable water bottles. Plastics don’t decompose and impact the food chain, which make them an environmental problem.
- Stop your junk mail.
- Turn it off!
- Eat local.
- Hang up your keys.
What are 7 strategies for improving environmental health?
- Replace Chemical Cleaning Products with Natural Alternatives.
- Reduce Allergens and Improve the Air Quality in Your Home.
- Get More Nature in Your Life.
- Limit Your Screen Time.
- Use Eco-friendly and Recycled Materials in Your Home.
What can you do to improve community and environmental health?
- Work with the local civic groups to identify and eliminate eyesores, and beautify the local environment.
- Pick up a piece of litter every day.
- Keep a litter bag in your car or your recreational vehicle so you dispose of litter properly.
How can we prevent poor environmental health? Many measures can indeed be taken almost immediately to reduce this environmental disease burden. Just a few examples include the promotion of safe household water storage and better hygiene measures, the use of cleaner fuels and safer, more judicious use and management of toxic substances in the home and workplace.