What are 5 ways that we can improve environmental health?
- Switch to reusable water bottles. Plastics don’t decompose and impact the food chain, which make them an environmental problem.
- Stop your junk mail.
- Turn it off!
- Eat local.
- Hang up your keys.
What are 7 strategies for improving environmental health?
- Replace Chemical Cleaning Products with Natural Alternatives.
- Reduce Allergens and Improve the Air Quality in Your Home.
- Get More Nature in Your Life.
- Limit Your Screen Time.
- Use Eco-friendly and Recycled Materials in Your Home.
What are 10 ways to keep our environment clean?
- Reduce the usage of your electrical appliances.
- Drive your car less.
- Reduce the usage of your wooden stove.
- Maintain a healthy eco system.
- Reduce usage of chemicals and pesticides.
- Recycle the waste products.
- Reduce carbon footprints.
- Grow your food locally.
How can you protect the environment as a student?
- Reduce single-use plastic waste.
- Find other ways to get around.
- Buy clothing and other items at thrift stores.
- Make changes to the way you wash your clothes.
- Try eating less meat.
- Join the sharing economy.
- Turn off the lights.