What are 3 ways to improve your social health?
- Recognize how other people influence you.
- Share your feelings honestly.
- Ask for what you need from others.
- Listen to others without judgement or blame.
- Disagree with others respectfully.
- Avoid being overly critical, angry outbursts, and violent behavior.
What are 3 ways that families promote the social health of their members? List 3 ways a family can contribute to meeting the social needs of individuals. Communication skills/getting along with others. Develop a value system. Sharing cultures/traditions.
How can you improve your family health?
- Stay active together and get outside.
- Drink enough water.
- Avoid too much caffeine.
- Encourage everyone to eat a well-balanced diet.
- Take time to build community.
- Follow a bedtime routine and get enough sleep.
- Talk about your feelings.
How can someone improve their social health? Nurturing your communication skills, you set yourself up to be a better leader, spouse, employee, parent, and friend. Try to practice active listening, make good eye contact, improve your posture, and make yourself heard through effective communication. Stress is inevitable, but how you react to it is a choice.