What are 3 ways to improve your mental health?
- Connect with other people. Good relationships are important for your mental wellbeing.
- Be physically active. Being active is not only great for your physical health and fitness.
- Learn new skills.
- Give to others.
- Pay attention to the present moment (mindfulness)
What are 15 things you can do daily to improve your mental health?
- Take care of your body. Physical well-being contributes to mental well-being.
- Maintain a peaceful mind. It’s equally important to keep your mind healthy.
- Get quality sleep.
- Practice self-love.
- Write things down.
- Be social.
- Pay it forward.
- Go off the grid.
What activities can improve your mental health? Evidence has suggested that physical exercise is an effective intervention in mental health care. Aerobic activities like jogging, swimming, cycling, walking and dancing have been found to reduce anxiety and depression.
What are 6 ways to boost your mental health?
- Take care of yourself. Take care of yourself by managing your stress levels, getting enough sleep, staying active and eating healthy.
- Connect with others.
- Learn a new skill.
- Talk to your kids.
- Practice gratitude.
- Revisit an old hobby.