What are 15 things you can do daily to improve your mental health?
- Take care of your body. Physical well-being contributes to mental well-being.
- Maintain a peaceful mind. It’s equally important to keep your mind healthy.
- Get quality sleep.
- Practice self-love.
- Write things down.
- Be social.
- Pay it forward.
- Go off the grid.
What are 5 ways to maintain positive mental health?
- Connect with other people. Good relationships are important for your mental wellbeing.
- Be physically active. Being active is not only great for your physical health and fitness.
- Learn new skills.
- Give to others.
- Pay attention to the present moment (mindfulness)
What are 6 ways to maintain good mental health?
- Take care of yourself. Take care of yourself by managing your stress levels, getting enough sleep, staying active and eating healthy.
- Connect with others.
- Learn a new skill.
- Talk to your kids.
- Practice gratitude.
- Revisit an old hobby.
What are 7 behaviors for improving mental health? In my work as a psychiatrist and researcher, I have identified seven behaviors that contribute to quality mental health: activity, defense mechanisms, social connection, regulation, human specific cognition, self-acceptance and adaptability.