What are 10 ways to keep your respiratory system healthy?
- Do not smoke. This is a great way to instantly improve lung health.
- Encourage those around you not to smoke.
- Check for mold and install carbon monoxide detectors.
- Improve the indoor air quality in your home.
- Get outside.
- Do breathing exercises.
What are 3 ways to improve your respiratory system?
- Add an Air Purifier. By sanitizing the air that you breathe in, air purifiers can cleanse the air in your home and get rid of things like smoke, dust, pollutants and more.
- Clean Up Your Diet.
- Invest in Some Greenery.
- Quit Tobacco Use.
- Implement Physical Activity.
What are the top 5 ways to keep the respiratory system healthy?
- Stop smoking, and avoid secondhand smoke or environmental irritants.
- Eat foods rich in antioxidants.
- Get vaccinations like the flu vaccine and the pneumonia vaccine.
- Exercise more frequently, which can help your lungs function properly.
- Improve indoor air quality.
What improves respiratory health? Tips for keeping your lungs healthy
Stop smoking, and avoid secondhand smoke or environmental irritants. Eat foods rich in antioxidants. Get vaccinations like the flu vaccine and the pneumonia vaccine. This can help prevent lung infections and promote lung health.