How you can improve your health and longevity?
- Get moving.
- Eat a healthy diet. Get tips at ChooseMyPlate.gov (USDA)
- Pay attention to weight and shape.
- Don’t smoke or use tobacco.
- Keep your brain active.
- Be good to yourself.
- Get regular medical checkups.
- Drink only in moderation if you drink alcohol.
What are the 7 lifestyle elements that enhance longevity? Summary. For a long, healthy life, the six key lifestyle behaviors are getting enough sleep, eating a healthy diet, being physically active, maintaining a healthy body weight, not smoking, and limiting alcohol.
What are the 9 secrets to longevity?
- Move naturally. Don’t do marathons or pump iron; work around the house, garden, walk, cycle, walk when talking on the phone.
- Know your purpose. Have a reason for waking up in the morning.
- Kick back.
- Eat less.
- Eat less meat.
- Drink in moderation.
- Have faith.
- Power of love.
What are the 3 factors that determine the health and longevity of our life? Significant factors in life expectancy include gender, genetics, access to health care, hygiene, diet and nutrition, exercise, lifestyle, and crime rates. Evidence-based studies indicate that longevity is based on two major factors, genetics, and lifestyle choices.