Table of Contents
How do I keep my back healthy at work?
- Pay attention to posture. When standing, balance your weight evenly on your feet.
- Lift properly. When lifting and carrying a heavy object, get close to the object, bend your knees and tighten your stomach muscles.
- Modify repetitive tasks.
- Listen to your body.
What helps back pain from office?
- Adjust the Height of Your Chair. Sit as close to your desk as you comfortably can.
- Adjust Your Armrests. An ideal chair has armrests and they should be adjusted to slightly lift your shoulders.
- Adjust Your Backrest.
- Determine Your Resting Eye Level.
- Position Objects within Arm’s Reach.
How can I strengthen my lower back at work? While sitting upright in your chair with feet on the ground, lift one foot and bring it to rest on the opposite knee. Lean forward gently until you feel the stretch. Keep your back straight and hold this position. Sit upright in your chair with feet on the ground.
What are the five 5 exercises for strengthening the lower back?