Table of Contents
How can we improve the health status of our country?
- Encouraging innovation and manufacturing (of medical devices) within the country.
- Spending more on medical research.
- Improving medical, nursing and technical education as well as upskilling of existing manpower.
- International collaborations.
What are some strategies to improve health?
- Enjoy de-stressing. Experts recommend regular exercise, meditation and breathing techniques to reduce stress.
- Put away the salt.
- Get to bed earlier.
- Have a glass of red wine.
- Check your posture and ergonomics.
- Do a crossword puzzle.
- Weigh in.
- Make a few dietary substitutions.
How can we improve our health in Africa? Carefully study the health issues that are impacting the lives of many in Africa and other countries, and prevent the spread of such diseases. Suggest changes and implement new health policies that benefit those who are in a dire need. Improve and form new community partnerships and associations with foreign NGOs.
What are some difficulties in providing basic health care in developing countries? Developing countries face many challenges as they provide healthcare service this includes cost, social, cultural, political and economic conditions.