How can we improve men’s health?
- Stop Making Excuses. “I don’t have time.”
- Get Some Exercise. Regular exercise keeps your body strong and healthy.
- Portion Control.
- Eat More Good Food.
- Reduce Stress.
- Get Regular Checkups.
- Go to Sleep.
- Men’s Health Month.
How do I extend my life in men’s health?
- Step 1: Eat more nuts, fish, produce.
- Step 2: Quit smoking.
- Step 3: Move, lift, and definitely stretch.
- Step 4: Keep your blood pressure down.
- Step 5: Have a drink, but really enjoy it.
What month is men’s health Month? June is Men’s Health Month, a national observance used to raise awareness about health care for men and focus on encouraging boys, men and their families to practice and implement healthy living decisions, such as exercising and eating healthy.
How can I improve my health in 2022?
- Exercise Regularly. Staying physically fit improves cardiovascular and muscular health and helps fight disease.
- Eat Right.
- Get Enough Sleep.
- Protect Yourself From COVID-19 and the Flu.
- Stick to Your Plan.