How can I strengthen my mitochondria?
- Eat fewer calories.
- Eat 2-3 meals, within an 8-10 hour window.
- Throw away refined carbs like soda, white bread and pastries.
- Eat quality protein like grass-fed beef and pasture-raised eggs.
- Eat sources of omega-3s and alpha-lipoic acid.
How do you heal mitochondria naturally?
- Intermittent Fasting.
- Cold Exposure.
- Ketogenic diet. Supplements that May Improve Mitochondrial Function.
- Malic acid.
What supplements repair mitochondria? Oral natural supplements containing membrane phospholipids, CoQ10, microencapsulated NADH, l-carnitine, α-lipoic acid, and other nutrients can help restore mitochondrial function and reduce intractable fatigue in patients with chronic illnesses.
How do you heal damaged mitochondria? Treatments for mitochondrial disease may include: Vitamins and supplements, including Coenzyme Q10; B complex vitamins, especially thiamine (B1) and riboflavin (B2); Alpha lipoic acid; L-carnitine (Carnitor); Creatine; and L-Arginine. Exercises, including both endurance exercises and resistance/strength training.