How can I naturally repair my kidneys? A healthy diet that’s low in sodium, processed meats, and other kidney-damaging foods may help reduce the risk of kidney damage. Focus on eating fresh ingredients that are naturally low-sodium, such as cauliflower, blueberries, fish, whole grains, and more.
How can I rebuild my kidney function?
- 6 Things People with Kidney Disease Should Do: Lower high blood pressure. Manage blood sugar levels. Reduce salt intake. Avoid NSAIDs, a type of painkiller. Moderate protein consumption.
- 9 Things Everyone Should Do: Exercise regularly. Control weight. Follow a balanced diet. Quit smoking.
What foods can repair kidneys?
- Citrus fruits and juices, such as oranges and grapefruit.
- Prunes and prune juice.
- Dried fruits, such as dates and raisins.
- Melons, such as honeydew and cantaloupe.
What are the first signs of kidney problems? Generally, earlier stages are known as 1 to 3. And as kidney disease progresses, you may notice the following symptoms. Nausea and vomiting, muscle cramps, loss of appetite, swelling via feet and ankles, dry, itchy skin, shortness of breath, trouble sleeping, urinating either too much or too little.