Table of Contents
How can I increase my vascular health naturally?
- Do not use tobacco.
- Eat a diet low in cholesterol and saturated fat to reduce your risk of atherosclerosis.
- Join a walking program to improve the circulation to your legs and promote growth of new blood vessels.
- Lose weight if you are overweight.
- Watch your blood pressure.
How do you get good vascular health? Maintaining good vascular health is similar to maintaining good heart health. Keeping cholesterol down, not smoking, and controlling blood sugar is essential for good vascular health. Walking is also important, as it moves blood through the vessels.
What foods increase vascular flow?
- Pomegranate juice. Pomegranate juice is rich in antioxidants, which help open the blood vessels to allow more blood to flow through.
- Fatty fish.
- Leafy greens.
- Citrus fruits.
Can you repair your vascular system? Vascular specialists are able to treat vascular system conditions with modern technology. For example: Blocked arteries can be treated with tiny balloons to open the blocked area. A stent inside the artery helps support its new expanded size.