How can I improve my gut health quickly?
- Eat more whole grains, nuts, load up on veggies, beans and fresh fruits.
- The link between your teeth and your gut.
- Eat fermented foods that have beneficial bacteria.
- Eat more dark chocolate and foods with polyphenols.
- Blend in the spices.
- Limit artificial sweeteners.
What foods fix gut health? Prebiotic foods (whole grains, bananas, greens, onions, garlic, soybeans, and artichokes) act as food for healthy gut bacteria. Probiotic foods like yogurt are full of good bacteria already.
How can I make my gut healthy at home?
- Eat a diverse range of foods.
- Eat lots of vegetables, legumes, beans, and fruit.
- Eat fermented foods.
- Eat prebiotic foods.
- If you can, breastfeed for at least 6 months.
- Eat whole grains.
- Eat a plant-based diet.
- Eat foods rich in polyphenols.
What are 3 things you can do to improve your gut microbiome?
- Make sure to eat your vegetables!
- Cut out sugar and avoid processed foods.
- Probiotics are great for your gut.
- Avoid Antibiotics.
- Stock up on dietary sources of prebiotics.
- Fermented Foods are gut-friendly.
- Try to cut back on the red meat.
- It’s past your bedtime!