How can I improve my gut health quickly?
- Eat more whole grains, nuts, load up on veggies, beans and fresh fruits.
- The link between your teeth and your gut.
- Eat fermented foods that have beneficial bacteria.
- Eat more dark chocolate and foods with polyphenols.
- Blend in the spices.
- Limit artificial sweeteners.
How can I rebuild my gut health?
- Take probiotics and eat fermented foods.
- Eat prebiotic fiber.
- Eat less sugar and sweeteners.
- Reduce stress.
- Avoid taking antibiotics unnecessarily.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get enough sleep.
What increases gut health? Eat lots of vegetables, legumes, beans, and fruit
Fruits and vegetables are the best sources of nutrients for a healthy microbiome. They are high in fiber, which your body can’t digest. However, certain bacteria in your gut can digest fiber, which stimulates their growth.
What are 3 things you can do to improve your gut microbiome?
- Make sure to eat your vegetables!
- Cut out sugar and avoid processed foods.
- Probiotics are great for your gut.
- Avoid Antibiotics.
- Stock up on dietary sources of prebiotics.
- Fermented Foods are gut-friendly.
- Try to cut back on the red meat.
- It’s past your bedtime!