How can I improve my dental health naturally?
- Brush regularly but not aggressively.
- Use fluoride.
- Floss once a day.
- See a dentist regularly.
- Do not smoke.
- Consider a mouthwash.
- Limit sugary foods and starches.
- Drink water instead of sugary drinks.
What are 5 ways to prevent dental issues?
- Keep Up with Brushing and Flossing.
- Visit Brock and Casas Every Six Months.
- Fluoride Treatments and Sealants.
- Eat Less Sugar and More Fiber.
- Educate Your Children About Oral Health.
- Want More Advice?
What are the 8 ways in keeping healthy teeth?
- Don’t go to bed without brushing your teeth.
- Brush properly.
- Treat flossing or interdental brushing as important as brushing.
- Drink more water.
- Good sleep.
- Eat crunchy fruits and vegetables.
- Limit sugary and acidic foods.
- See your dentist at least twice a year.
What are 10 things to keep your teeth healthy?
- Don’t Go to Bed Without Brushing Your Teeth.
- Brush Properly.
- Pay Attention to Your Tongue.
- Use a Fluoride Toothpaste.
- Treat Flossing as Important as Brushing.
- Use Mouthwash.
- Drink More Water.
- Eat Crunchy Fruits and Vegetables.