What are 3 things you can do to improve your social emotional health?
- Help them learn and practice positive self-talk (“I can handle this.” “I can do this.”)
- Journal or write a letter to someone in your family, or even a historical figure.
- Clean, declutter, and organize.
- Do a puzzle.
- Cook or bake.
What are 4 examples of emotional health? They have strong coping skills
Emotionally healthy individuals tend to have strong and healthy coping skills that help them in testing and trying circumstances. Practicing meditation and relaxation techniques. Spending time with friends. Finding time for hobbies.
What are 6 strategies for improving your mental & emotional health?
- Spend time outside.
- Move your body.
- Connect with others.
- Choose nourishment over convenience.
- Make time for reflection.
- Get adequate rest.
How can I improve my emotional fitness?
- Counter your unhealthy beliefs with positive ones.
- Work through uncomfortable emotions, like grief or depression – don’t ignore them.
- Don’t compare yourself to others.
- Accept that life isn’t fair.
- Set yourself a goal and start it today.