What can be done to improve women’s health?
- 7 Ways Women Can Improve Their Health.
- Protect Your Bones.
- Take A Critical Look At Your Diet.
- Get Moving.
- Quit Smoking.
- Get On A Lifesaving Screening Schedule.
- See Your Physician Regularly.
- Get The Lowdown.
What are five ways for females to keep healthy?
- 1.) Stop smoking.
- 2.) Stay on top of your annual wellness checks*.
- 3.) Don’t skimp on sleep.
- 4.) Avoid the sun during 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- 5.) See your doctor every year.
- 6.) Make physical activity* an important part of your life.
- MORE ABOUT NUTRITION:
What are 7 things you can do to improve your health?
- 1 Ease into exercise. Regular exercise helps to ward off nearly every degenerative disease, including cognitive decline.
- 2 Sleep until you’re rested.
- 3 Follow a heart-healthy diet.
- 4 Snack selectively.
- 5 Go for the joe.
- 6 Don’t shy away from chocolate.
- 7 Stay connected.
What are 5 ways to improve your health?
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Consume less salt and sugar.
- Reduce intake of harmful fats.
- Avoid harmful use of alcohol.
- Don’t smoke.
- Be active.
- Check your blood pressure regularly.
- Get tested.