What are 3 ways to improve you mental emotional health?
- Be aware of your emotions and reactions.
- Express your feelings in appropriate ways.
- Think before you act.
- Manage stress.
- Strive for balance.
- Take care of your physical health.
- Connect with others.
- Find purpose and meaning.
How can I improve my mental and emotional wellness?
- Be positive. While occasionally being in a bad mood is normal, constantly having a negative attitude undermines your internal happiness.
- Get connected.
- Relieve stress.
- Quality sleep.
- Establish boundaries.
- Be mindful.
- Cope with loss.
- Accept yourself.
What are the 5 tips for emotional health?
- Create and maintain a healthy daily routine. COVID-19 has created drastic changes to our daily schedule.
- Be aware of the amount of news you are watching and reading.
- Set reasonable expectations on yourself.
- Stay connected to family and friends.
- Get support and breathe.
What are 4 ways we can take care of your mental emotional health?
- Create a mental fitness plan.
- Eat nutrient-rich food and drink water.
- Practice Inner Work®
- Take up a mindfulness practice.
- Express your feelings and emotions.
- Have good sleep hygiene.
- Set goals for yourself (personal and professional)
- Nurture social connections and relationships.