What are 3 things you can do to help improve your mental health *?
- Track gratitude and achievement with a journal.
- Start your day with a cup of coffee.
- Set up a getaway.
- 4, Work your strengths.
- Keep it cool for a good night’s sleep.
- Experiment with a new recipe, write a poem, paint or try a Pinterest project.
- Show some love to someone in your life.
What are 15 things you can do daily to improve your mental health?
- Take care of your body. Physical well-being contributes to mental well-being.
- Maintain a peaceful mind. It’s equally important to keep your mind healthy.
- Get quality sleep.
- Practice self-love.
- Write things down.
- Be social.
- Pay it forward.
- Go off the grid.
How can I improve my mental health on a daily basis?
- Have a Meaningful Conversation with a Friend. Friendships are among the most important and valuable relationships that people have.
- Get Some Exercise.
- Do Something Kind for Someone Else.
- Create and Follow a Sleep Routine.
- Write in a Journal.
- Discover a Career in Counseling.
How can we prevent mental illness?
- Talk about your feelings.
- Get a good night’s sleep.
- Eat well.
- Stay active.
- Practice mindfulness, a way to be fully engaged and present in the moment.
- Keep in touch.