What are 3 of the 5 ways you can improve your mental emotional health?
- Connect with other people. Good relationships are important for your mental wellbeing.
- Be physically active. Being active is not only great for your physical health and fitness.
- Learn new skills.
- Give to others.
- Pay attention to the present moment (mindfulness)
What are the 3 steps to having good emotional health?
- Step 1: Physical activity. When we exercise, our bodies release stress-relieving and mood-boosting chemicals called endorphins.
- Step 2: Healthy Nutrition.
- Step 3: Proper Sleep.
What are the 5 tips for emotional health?
- Create and maintain a healthy daily routine. COVID-19 has created drastic changes to our daily schedule.
- Be aware of the amount of news you are watching and reading.
- Set reasonable expectations on yourself.
- Stay connected to family and friends.
- Get support and breathe.
What are three emotional health examples? They have strong coping skills
Emotionally healthy individuals tend to have strong and healthy coping skills that help them in testing and trying circumstances. Practicing meditation and relaxation techniques. Spending time with friends. Finding time for hobbies.