What are 2 ways you can improve your health?
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Consume less salt and sugar.
- Reduce intake of harmful fats.
- Avoid harmful use of alcohol.
- Don’t smoke.
- Be active.
- Check your blood pressure regularly.
- Get tested.
What are the five ways to improve health?
- Be More Active and Exercise.
- Maintain a Healthy Weight.
- Get Screened and Get Your Shots.
- Don’t Smoke: Quitting Saves Lives.
- Find Joy From Family and Friends.
What are 10 ways to improve your health?
- Enjoy de-stressing. Experts recommend regular exercise, meditation and breathing techniques to reduce stress.
- Put away the salt.
- Get to bed earlier.
- Have a glass of red wine.
- Check your posture and ergonomics.
- Do a crossword puzzle.
- Weigh in.
- Make a few dietary substitutions.
What are 7 things you can do to improve your health?
- 1 Ease into exercise. Regular exercise helps to ward off nearly every degenerative disease, including cognitive decline.
- 2 Sleep until you’re rested.
- 3 Follow a heart-healthy diet.
- 4 Snack selectively.
- 5 Go for the joe.
- 6 Don’t shy away from chocolate.
- 7 Stay connected.