How can we improve out mental health?
- Make social connection — especially face-to-face — a priority.
- Stay active.
- Talk to someone.
- Appeal to your senses.
- Take up a relaxation practice.
- Make leisure and contemplation a priority.
- Eat a brain-healthy diet to support strong mental health.
- Don’t skimp on sleep.
What are 15 things you can do daily to improve your mental health?
- Take care of your body. Physical well-being contributes to mental well-being.
- Maintain a peaceful mind. It’s equally important to keep your mind healthy.
- Get quality sleep.
- Practice self-love.
- Write things down.
- Be social.
- Pay it forward.
- Go off the grid.
What are the 7 listed ways to maintain positive mental health?
- spend time with friends, loved ones and people you trust.
- talk about or express your feelings regularly.
- reduce alcohol consumption.
- avoid illicit drug use.
- keep active and eat well.
- develop new skills and challenge your capabilities.
- relax and enjoy your hobbies.
- set realistic goals.
How can I improve my mental health naturally?
- Lighten up. Sunshine boosts mood.
- Get plenty of sleep. Aim for at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep each night.
- Connect with someone. Talk it out.
- Eat wisely. Eat protein-rich foods at breakfast and lunch.
- Go for gratitude.
- Step it up!
- Be kind.
- Turn off the TV.