How can I improve my overall skin?
- Eat a healthful diet. There is a multibillion-dollar industry dedicated to products that keep your skin looking its best, and which claim to fight signs of aging.
- Keep stress in check.
- Keep moisture in the skin.
- Quit smoking.
- Get your beauty sleep.
Can you actually improve your skin? By increasing blood flow, exercise helps nourish skin cells and keep them vital. “Blood carries oxygen and nutrients to working cells throughout the body, including the skin,” says Marmur. In addition to providing oxygen, blood flow also helps carry away waste products, including free radicals, from working cells.
How can I make my skin healthy and even?
- Use a safe, mineral-based sunscreen daily.
- Take care of your gut.
- Incorporate healthy fats into your diet.
- Keep your skin microbiome balanced.
- Apply skin care products right after bathing.
- Practice a facial massage routine.
- Eat antioxidant-rich foods.
How can I look 20 years younger in 30 days?
- Use a moisturizer, then foundation.
- Try a collagen-based face cream.
- Use a concealer for dark circles.
- Keep your eye makeup simple.
- Curl those lashes.
- Apply SPF daily.
- Gently remove your eye makeup.
- Find a “happy medium” hair length.