How can I improve my mental health?
- Connect with other people. Good relationships are important for your mental wellbeing.
- Be physically active. Being active is not only great for your physical health and fitness.
- Learn new skills.
- Give to others.
- Pay attention to the present moment (mindfulness)
How can I improve my mental health naturally?
- Lighten up. Sunshine boosts mood.
- Get plenty of sleep. Aim for at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep each night.
- Connect with someone. Talk it out.
- Eat wisely. Eat protein-rich foods at breakfast and lunch.
- Go for gratitude.
- Step it up!
- Be kind.
- Turn off the TV.
What are 15 things you can do daily to improve your mental health?
- Take care of your body. Physical well-being contributes to mental well-being.
- Maintain a peaceful mind. It’s equally important to keep your mind healthy.
- Get quality sleep.
- Practice self-love.
- Write things down.
- Be social.
- Pay it forward.
- Go off the grid.
How do I heal myself emotionally?
- Practice self-compassion—you’re not broken.
- Don’t go it alone.
- You may not like the pain that you’re in, but maybe you’re afraid to work on emotional healing because you’re afraid of what you might find in the process.
- Journaling is often suggested—and for good reason.